Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Eggless Sponge Cake by Sanjay Thumma


Sponge Cake is a Basic recipe to make any Cream cake or any Cake Pastries.
This video is about Eggless Chocolate sponge cake. Eggless Sponge cake is little difficult to make as it doesn't include Egg which brings puffiness and lightness to Cake. Watch this video to know, how Chef substitutes Egg with other Ingredients.

Make Eggpless Black Forest Cake by using this Sponge Cake.



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook




Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin


1 comments:
Anonymous,  July 28, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

Dear Chef Thumma,

I do not know how I ventured on your site, however, I am very happy that I did. I enjoy your energy and enthusiasm. I admire your passion for not only cooking and food but your vision of sharing your knowledge with others and reviving the art and pleasure of making one’s own food from scratch. I empathize with you regarding funding for your Vah Reh Vah productions, as I know how difficult it is to produce such a show on a shoe string budget.


I wanted to let you know of two other entrepreneurs like yourself who are passionate about FOOD FASHION and TRAVEL and started their magazine that is seen locally, nationally and
Internationally. Please visit the website at:

Website: www. citystyleandliving.com
Click on the front page of the magazine to read the entire magazine online

Please drop a line to the editors, I think they may love to introduce you to our readers.
Sincerely,
Mumtaz

Post a Comment

Latest Posts

Chakali - Marathi Recipes

About This Blog

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP